24 May Can branding come naturally- How to facelift your brand?
Your brand is natural, but branding never comes naturally. The secret to what keeps top brands at the top all the time is brand face-lifting. Over time, you will begin to notice flat sales of your products without product increase, and then your company needs a brand facelift. This is what will guarantee your brand to stay fresh, current and on point.
HERE ARE FIFTEEN EASY WAYS TO GIVE YOUR BRAND A FACELIFT:
- Develop a survey, this will help you know the strengths and weakness of your brand.
- Go back to your core message; this will guide your branding goals.
- Define your current target audience.
- Look out for difficult branding messages and simplify
- Introduce a more stylish design as part of your
- Take your social media platforms seriously and be consistent with posting on your pages.
- Consult the services of a professional graphic designer to update your current logo
- Change the colors on your website and introduce same colors for your branding materials.
- Find out from customers the word that reminds them of your brand. Incorporate those words as part of your brand facelift.
- Look out for what top brands in your industry are doing and use some of their strategies.
- Focuses on your strengths create a branding strategy that will increase your strengths.
- Change your logo and website fonts
- Define your mission statement.
- Picture your business in 1 to 5 years from now, how well does your branding message fit in.
- Be consistent with what you do
NECESSARY THINGS TO INCLUDE IN PRINT MARKETING
To be a good marketer you need to master the art of print advertising. They are an essential part of any marketing plan and should not be neglected. Most successful marketers start with brochures, flyers, etc. and then proceed to other forms of print marketing as part of their brand strategy. First, you need to be able to tell the difference between a brochure, ad, flyer, etc. and how to identify its parts.
When it comes to print marketing, these are the necessary things you should include;
- Headline: These are the first words anyone sees because they usually have large fonts.
- Subhead: this is added to serve as an explanation of the headline. The font is also significant but not as large as the headline.
- Copy or body copy: this is the main text, and the fonts used in body copy are readable
- Visual: this can be your product or an illustration that explains your services.
- Caption: this is whatever copy in the form of text you attach to the visual.
- Trademark: this mark is unique to your brand and cannot be used by another company if you register it.
- Signature: this could be a logo design that includes your brand name in a stylish font and style. The stamp is a written equivalent of the trademark’s visual identity.
- Slogan: this is a short phrase that represents the personality of the brand.
Best Print Marketing Materials to Increase Sales
If your aim as a company is to create a lasting impression on the mind0s of your customer, then printed marketing materials are what you should use. To get an outstanding branding material, use same fonts and colors throughout the design.
What you should take note of is the kind of printing material to use. Remember this is the first point of contact between your customer and your company so if you use a printing material of low quality your customers will automatically assume your product is of low quality too.
Proper consideration should be given to the type of printing materials to use for print marketing. Once settled, you will notice a higher ROI. First, let’s take a look at what marketing materials are.
What are Marketing Materials?
Marketing materials are any items used to create brand awareness to potential customers. When it comes to print marketing, things such as catalogs, business cards, flyers, brochures, etc. are considered marketing materials.
Which Print Marketing & Sales Materials Should You Use?
High-quality print materials of course! Never settle for less if you want to notice a positive outcome of your marketing objectives. Instead of stuffing all your brand information into particular marketing material, break it down into different pieces. If it’s the first point of contact, keep the information brief; insert critical areas that will lead to the next line of action. Repeat this method along the edge as the customers show more interest in buying from you.
Check out the ten best print materials you should use
Make a Good First Impression
First impression matters, and if you would agree, no one likes paperwork so presenting customers with a pile of paper will appear like you are dumping a truckload of work on them rather than information. Get a presentation folder so you can neatly arrange all documents inside.
A brochure saves time and reduces the workload on your employees. When you get a company brochure, all your customers have to do is go through the brochure for information on your products and services. This reduces the amount of time and energy employees spend in explaining products and services.
Its okay to refer customers to your website but catalogs beats the impression a website creates because it is tangible. This makes catalogs to have a higher retention rate than a website.
This is a formal representation of who you are as a person which in turn leads to your brand. There are some high end meetings and functions you would attend and sharing your business flyer there may seem absurd. The best option is to hand out business cards. Always carry on your business cards because you never know when you need them. Print business cards for you and them and make sure they have it on them all the time.
Letterhead & Envelopes
Writing company proposals on a plain matter means you don’t take your company too serious, so how do you expect others to do otherwise? Printing company branded envelopes and letterheads for your company creates a sense of legitimacy for your brand. Ensure to print a colored logo on these two items.
Product data sheets
Most customers spend time going through catalogs and brochures and still end up confused as to the kind of product they want. Create a colored product data sheet with information on all your products and services and their full specification. This will solve the problem and make your customers feel more informed.
This is a really important print market material you should have especially for first-time customers. They want to know how well your customer service has been so far and the testimonies of previous customers.
Using services like Every Door Direct mail can help you extend your customer reach to a problematic market area you were not able to reach.
A printed newspaper may seem old fashion, but it will shock you to know that many people still appreciate the realness that comes with holding a tangible newsletter. It serves as a subtle reminder of your business in the homes of your customer.
Thank you cards
Everyone loves to be appreciated especially if it involves something they enjoyed doing; shopping! Always have a thank you card to let them know how much you appreciate their presence and would love to see them again. To make it more interesting, add a feedback card.
Increase Sales & ROI with The Right Marketing Materials
Believe it or not, print market is still useful when it comes to strategies that will help increase sales and ROI, and the secret is tangibility, which is what social media or website cannot give you. So it doesn’t matter the type of business you are into, print marketing works for all kinds of companies.